Free Member
Mar 28, 2010
Lutterworth
Funster No
MH
A Beastie
Exp
Since July 2010
I've just been to the Vet with my 3 to have the regulation tick/worming treatments done and their passports filled in and stamped. He doesn't seem to be on any of the lists so I'm singing his praises. For my 3 Yorkies weighing 1.5, 5.3 and 7kg the grand total came to 47 Euros and 40 cents which at the current rubbish rate is less than £42. He also treated 2 of them a few weeks ago when they were poorly and cost me less than I pay in the UK even on a Saturday. A couple who were here before Xmas only paid 25 euros per dog and they had Portugese Shepherds.

He's Dr Wilfred Becue. Maalsesteenweg 91, 8310 St Kruis, Bruges. Tel: 050 35 89 36.
It's a 20 min walk from Camping Memling. :thumb:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Wow! Great deal. He's in my address book. Thank you so much. :Smile::Smile::Smile: We have been to a good one in the centre of Orchies. Only 29E although we did have our own Frontline.

Ivy

OP
OP
ninjayorkies

ninjayorkies

Free Member
Mar 28, 2010
Lutterworth
Funster No
MH
A Beastie
Exp
Since July 2010
Wow! Great deal. He's in my address book. Thank you so much. :Smile::Smile::Smile: We have been to a good one in the centre of Orchies. Only 29E although we did have our own Frontline.

Ivy

I had my own Advocate but it didn't seem to cover what was required but at that price I wasn't bothered. The surgery is a little odd as it doesn't look like a vets but he speaks decent English and so does his wife when you phone up.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back