Rally Chat Recommended weekend events (1 Viewer)

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
I thought this might be a helpful thread to have for events that you have been to and would recommend for a weekend. A few of you may know we often attend steam and vintage rallies so I will kick off with this one that I attended last year
. I admit the weather was amazing and of course that is always a bonus for these sort of events but I thought it was very good value for money and so much going on in the day and in the evening too.
Smallwood Vintage rally is held over the May bank holiday and is only £40 for the whole weekend and it includes admission for 2 adults. Kids go free. Hopefully someone can add a link for me please!

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
I quite fancied that weekend but unfortunately (for the meet) we're away on our adventure from the 12th May till July..

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
I think we will give this one a go Hilary as we love steam rallies, 18 years ago I used to show a 45 year old Sunbeam S7 motorbike which would be 63 years old now. ( wish I still owned it now)

John.

OP
OP
Lucky one
Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
I think we will give this one a go Hilary as we love steam rallies, 18 years ago I used to show a 45 year old Sunbeam S7 motorbike which would be 63 years old now. ( wish I still owned it now)

John.
If you still had it you could get in for nothing lol !!
Maybe you can recommend a good rally/event then John......I have several more that I would be happy to recommend but was hoping for some alternative opinions.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
just a sugestion when posting an event its helpfull if you add some details of the area it in saves having to go to the website and then finding an adresss

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
I've down loaded the form and filled cheque in for the Smallwood rally.

Some I remember,
Cromford steam rally near Matlock.
Astle park steam rally near Jodrell Bank.
Pickering steam rally York.
Great Dorset steam rally.

There's so many if you google Steam rallies.

John.

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
That's £9 for three nights camping and o a p discount £10 that works out at £29 for the weekend for the two of us that's great value, but sadly we will be elsewhere on those dates.

John.
(y) Next years dates are posted John :D2

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back