Recommended place for air conditioning and heaters (1 Viewer)

Sep 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis
Exp
20 years
Hi all,

I have no affiliation with the shop except being impressed with their service. Our 6 year old Hymer which is new to us had an unknown history with regards to the can air con so thought I would get it serviced and regassed.

After checking it over they told me all was well and it didn’t need a thing. However after I said I was keeping the vehicle forever, they said they could add some oil with a leak dye in and a top up to keep it well functioning if I wished. Knowing how much of a pain they are if a seal does perish due to lack of oil I had it done.

Only £40, a full regas from scratch would only have been £60.

Given that Kwik Fit and their ilk would have happily taken £60 off me and probably done not a lot, I left a happy camper. They used proper gauges rather than a machine and really knew their stuff. Rare to find someone who gives good honest advice and genuinely tells you that you don’t have to spend money.

They do diesel heaters too.

John

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
I used to be able to find Dudley Port dead easily since I come from West Bromwich. However having been to a funeral in West Brom a couple of years ago the roads have changed so much I wouldn't guarantee it now!

OP
OP
Googlebot
Sep 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis
Exp
20 years
You have plenty of time to look, the traffic is eye watering. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back