Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Hi all
We are looking at making our first excursion in the motorhome to France next year and I'm wondering if you well travelled funsters could give me ideas. We are both still working so it'll be for 2 weeks from start to finish, there's 2 adults and 2 black Labs so we'll be taking the tunnel, it'll be either May/June or September as we'll avoid the school holidays. We're looking for scenic, plenty of walking, either coastal or inland, so I'm after suggestions for areas that'll tick the boxes and give us an insight into France for our first time.
Thanks.
Dave.

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
I'd suggest britanny, can't go wrong there, everything you could want for first trip. Only downside is weather can be a little British if your unlucky.
Don't underestimate the size of France and travel too far or you'll end up driving for hours on end passing places where you could be enjoying your holiday instead of being behind the wheel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Dave K

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
I'd suggest britanny, can't go wrong there, everything you could want for first trip. Only downside is weather can be a little British if your unlucky.
Don't underestimate the size of France and travel too far or you'll end up driving for hours on end passing places where you could be enjoying your holiday instead of being behind the wheel

Good point about the driving, I wouldn't mind finding a bit of better weather if possible

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back