recommendations for good sites for solo travelers (1 Viewer)

Mark L

Free Member
Nov 7, 2018
Funster No
MH
chausson
Exp
i'm new
Hi newbie to motorhoming and was looking for any safe sites where can park moho and go hiking for day or even a few days and still have a moho when i get back. currently traveling down east coast of spain, was heading for morroco or portugal over winter but a lot of the wild camping sites in forests or rural areas I've been the only person there, any recommendations please?

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
:hiya:
Maybe @jumar could advise. I certainly can recommend the camperstop , they help with, at Totana in Murcia as a good place to stop and you can go hiking from there. They would be able to advise on trips from there.

OP
OP
M

Mark L

Free Member
Nov 7, 2018
Funster No
MH
chausson
Exp
i'm new
Thanks, I will google it, I've had to come down to the coast at Gandia to get a new leisure battery, so not far from Murcia. My idea was to walk some of the GR routes which would involve staying in hostels or hotels (too cold to take tent now) and probably be away from moho for 1 or 2 nights and did not want to pay for campsites when not there. Lots of the free aires have been great but a little too isolated to leave moho overnight.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
:hiya:
Maybe @jumar could advise. I certainly can recommend the camperstop , they help with, at Totana in Murcia as a good place to stop and you can go hiking from there. They would be able to advise on trips from there.

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Hi, we have freely offered advice and will continue to do so, however we no longer have any connection with the camperstop and have moved away from the house adjacent.
This is due to the unreasonable actions of the owners.
One piece of advice is that leaving a motorhome unattended is not allowed on some places, leaving it unattended in remote locations is inviting problems.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Hi, we have freely offered advice and will continue to do so, however we no longer have any connection with the camperstop and have moved away from the house adjacent.
This is due to the unreasonable actions of the owners.
One piece of advice is that leaving a motorhome unattended is not allowed on some places, leaving it unattended in remote locations is inviting problems.
Sorry to hear you have been having problems and had to move. Hope you are settled in a nice place now.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
UKBILLS Pinoso,€8 a nite,

Join us or log in to post a reply.