Recommendation For Good Garage Northeast (1 Viewer)

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Looking for a good garage to get new brake pads fitted to a fiat ducato on a alko chassis

We are working in the northeast of England and need new pads fitted to our motorhome before our winter trip and would be very grateful for any recommendations .

Had a bit of a nightmare today with northeast vans and trucks in Billingham 8 hours for a mot and they broke the lock on the cab door so I did not let them touch the brakes of course they deny they broke the lock.

Paul

OP
OP
Zepp

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
This is the garage I used Abraham Vehicle Services. Im very happy with the work they done for me ( first class service ) .

Hope it helps others

Abraham Vehicle Services Limited
Unit 1, Abraham Enterprise Park
St Helen Auckland
Bishop Auckland
Co Durham, DL14 9TT

Paul

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Our van is serviced by a mobile mechanic we've known for over 25 years, Broken Link Removed.

I'm surprised at NE Truck & Van. They fixed our exhaust OK and I've bought a couple of parts there.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brian_K

Free Member
Feb 9, 2015
Durham
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Croxdale Fast-Fit have a few branches around the north east: Broken Link Removed

I can only speak for the Newton Aycliffe branch. Very good and fair prices.

Brian

OP
OP
Zepp

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Our van is serviced by a mobile mechanic we've known for over 25 years, Broken Link Removed.

I'm surprised at NE Truck & Van. They fixed our exhaust OK and I've bought a couple of parts there.

I thought they were ok I put the van in for a service and new break pads , they had the van for 9 hours they only done service took it back for a mot and break pads they had it for another 8 hours they only done mot and bust the drivers door lock.

Have made a note of the guy you use thx

Paul

OP
OP
Zepp

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Croxdale Fast-Fit have a few branches around the north east: Broken Link Removed

I can only speak for the Newton Aycliffe branch. Very good and fair prices.

Brian

Thx Brian all the work has now been done but its always good to have a back up .

They replaced front pads cleaned and greased rear break drums + replaced the N/S suspension arm ball joint came to £135

Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back