Jul 9, 2017
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Not Yet Purchased
Exp
Not Yet
Hi All!
We have an Autotrail with a drop down monitor, and it’s crap. So what’s a good replacement? It just needs to be a fold down monitor, the DVD player is in the dashboard, and the satellite box is in the cupboard but I am willing to consider alternatives.
Cheers All!

OP
OP
S

Stalk

Free Member
Jul 9, 2017
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Not Yet Purchased
Exp
Not Yet
Sorry, about 18 inch diagonal. Also realised that I have posted in the wrong section, so I have reposted in the correct place

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
None……..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
Ok....is your current flip-down monitor fixed to the flip-down bracket by screws, and are the screw holes at VESA spacings (100mm, 200mmm etc.) - or do you want to replace the whole bracket/monitor set up......?

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
You haven't mentioned the model of your AT so this may, or may not, be relevant to you.
We have a 2013 Savannah and it has a drop down monitor above \ between the cab seats however as these rotate and are much more comfy to use rather than the other chairs \ benches we fitted an additional TV that can be viewed from the rotated cab seats.
Our drop down monitor has fixed fly lead cabling to the back of the dash mounted media centre and to replace we would have needed to remove the cab headlining and "A" pillar fittings for the Remis blinds to access these. We did replace the OEM fitted 13ELE media unit though as it was cr*p.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back