Rear suspension (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Poppy Williams

Poppy Williams

Free Member
Mar 17, 2018
Funster No
We have only bought it a few weeks ago. It doesn’t have leaf springs, it only has a single shock absorber mounted diagnolly. I guess I mean air suspension as we want to prevent grounding by adjust the suspension and make the ride more smoother.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
We have only bought it a few weeks ago. It doesn’t have leaf springs, it only has a single shock absorber mounted diagnolly. I guess I mean air suspension as we want to prevent grounding by adjust the suspension and make the ride more smoother.[/QUO
it sounds like you have an alko chassis the springs are tranverse inside the axle http://www.as-airsuspension.co.uk/alko.html

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Sounds like you have an Alko chassis with rear independent suspension? We fitted VB air assist to the rear of our Exsis 698 when we had it . Made a big difference to ride it is more expensive on Alko chassis though(y)(y)(y)

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Who fitted this for you?
Had it done by Courtside conversions in Tiverton Devon but there are lots of people that do them I’m sure someone will give you somewhere closer to you than that.(y)(y)
Although we don’t know where you hail from?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back