Free Member
Sep 28, 2012
portsmouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2days
I have just noticed that the roof light above the bed on my autocruise starblazer has a crack on the outside so it needs the plastic dome replaced.

My question is

Can you buy the plastic window on its own or do you have to replace the hole window.

Thanks

OP
OP
octopush

octopush

Free Member
Sep 28, 2012
portsmouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2days
Thanks for the links Terry.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wickolad

Free Member
Sep 10, 2013
Wickersley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie to MH, 20yrs+ Caravanning.
Last edited:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Terry, have a look at this, may be a good price for you if correct size.....heki roof light, window dome only. Knollbeck caravans. :thumb:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=281254758873&globalID=EBAY-GB&alt=web

Just noticed collection only, no couriers, but I could assist there by collecting and you arrange courier from me. The offer is there if needed. Cheers, Lance.

Hi thanks for the offer -Knolbeck is less than 4 miles from me ::bigsmile:The rooflight you are on about is actually a complete electric one that the remote is goosed on it and no spares can be got for it :Smile:( Paul said he could simply wire it to a switch) but then Craig from KB got me a complete push up one for the same money-the leccy one was not 100% but well worth the money as Craig only wants the cost of a spare dome --
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back