Free Member
Oct 18, 2012
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2013
HI, were off to France in just over a week (first time in MH) i"m going to pick up the spare set of bulbs, can you tell me are the rear bulbs eg. brake light fog light & indicator original Fiat bulbs.I would think they are but never know:thumb:

cmcardle75

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 8, 2012
Reading
Funster No
MH
Riot Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
HI, were off to France in just over a week (first time in MH) i"m going to pick up the spare set of bulbs, can you tell me are the rear bulbs eg. brake light fog light & indicator original Fiat bulbs.I would think they are but never know:thumb:

Most coachbuilts will have completely different housings to the base vehicle. However, there are very few bulb types. The main differences are if the tail shares a bulb with brake, or is separate. Fogs, reverse and indicators are usually the same bulb, although indicators may need a amber version, if the unit is clear.

You also get "wedge" bulbs, but these are rare, except as licence plate. LEDs can either be standard shape retrofit, or proprietary.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
easiest way is take the lens/es off and take a look. be aware though that post 2006 models, the x250 do not like LED bulbs due to the can bus system and light failure circuit

oh and buy quality branded ones too as the cheap ones also cause strange faults on the circuit too

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

barearse

Free Member
Dec 31, 2012
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Just starting
Go to a good commercial motor factors.I got 10 x 24v 5w Hella for the truck last September for £2.40.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back