Rear Door Storage bag/box for a Fiat Ducato 1990 (1 Viewer)

David Guthrie

Free Member
Oct 21, 2016
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Hi-Top
Exp
Our 1990 Fiat Ducato has double rear doors. We're trying to find a bag/box storage system to fit on only one of the doors and low enough not to obscure the view through the window.
Now, there are some brackets marked 'Fiamma' on one of the doors - probably from a bike rack or something. Short of jury-rigging something, does anyone have any idea where I can get cheap rear door storage to fit?

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Our 1990 Fiat Ducato has double rear doors. We're trying to find a bag/box storage system to fit on only one of the doors and low enough not to obscure the view through the window.
Now, there are some brackets marked 'Fiamma' on one of the doors - probably from a bike rack or something. Short of jury-rigging something, does anyone have any idea where I can get cheap rear door storage to fit?
Give us sum picks you know what that say a picture is as good as a thusand words
Two or three can give us a better picture
Bill

OP
OP
David Guthrie

David Guthrie

Free Member
Oct 21, 2016
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Hi-Top
Exp
Well, Wildbill, I've done some measuring up and the single door just won't accommodate anything that'll do the job. I've looked all over for stuff, but couldn't find a bike rack that'd fit.
So after all that, we're going for a trailer!
Don't know what problems that'll bring in its wake (apart from a hefty additional ferry charge over to France) but doubtless there'll be some. Like parking. And corners.
Thanks for the interest, though. And if my bid for the trailer doesn't pan out, I've no doubt I'll be back in here bothering good people like yourself!
Cheer-oh!
David

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back