Real Nespresso coffee without and Inverter (1 Viewer)

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Not a great coffee drinker but if i was i would want one of these. could this run off an inverter, now i'm tempted
delonghi-dinamicanbspecam35075s-coffee-machine.jpg
With a decent inverter and 4 batteries should be OK.

maxi77

Free Member
Mar 20, 2013
Kingdom of Fife
Funster No
MH
coacbuilt
Exp
Are the above coffee machines better than an aeropress?

I like the aeropress, depending on coffee, but it is a faff. I like the idea of filling something and then it sorting its self out, and keeping coffee warm.

I like the aeropress but it does not make expresso. I as mentioned above a handpump expresso machine which is little more faff than the aeropress. Personally I do not like the output from those stove top pots and certainly find the capsules I buy for both Nestle machines here in Portugal quite satisfactory but then all coffee in Portugal is good and in my opinion better than Italian

Stretto Boy

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2016
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
We use a cafetiere both at home and in the van. We have one for each and they make lovely coffee very easily. We don’t particularly like frothy milk with ours, so need need for a machine.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Are the above coffee machines better than an aeropress?

I like the aeropress, depending on coffee, but it is a faff. I like the idea of filling something and then it sorting its self out, and keeping coffee warm.
All of these methods produce a different type of coffee. I used an Aeropress for a while but then developed a taste for espresso type coffee which the Aeropress can't make. It's the same with the stove top coffee makers. They make a good cup of coffee - if you like that type of coffee.

You have to try them all and decide. :)

Oct 21, 2017
Funster No
The fact they sell Starbucks brand coffee puts me of even if heir prices were sensible. My handpump is similar to this. works fine and uses standard ground coffee
Most coffee brands produce the teabag type pods that fit handpresso and you can use your own ground coffee if you want to.
The price for the coffee is sensible, I’m not sure what you’re trying to say.

maxi77

Free Member
Mar 20, 2013
Kingdom of Fife
Funster No
MH
coacbuilt
Exp
Most coffee brands produce the teabag type pods that fit handpresso and you can use your own ground coffee if you want to.
The price for the coffee is sensible, I’m not sure what you’re trying to say.

I think I was pointing out that you could achieve the same outcome without spending quite as much. Decent Nespresso pods are available here for much less

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
We just bought a jar of Carte Noir ..in Denmark for a certain special funster...best instant available imho....umm excuse the soup pack ..it was to show the jar size lol
We use the NeoExpresso mc wirh L'or coffee haha sounds posh xx
Kath

20190523_175002.jpg

Oct 21, 2017
Funster No
I think I was pointing out that you could achieve the same outcome without spending quite as much. Decent Nespresso pods are available here for much less
ESA coffee pods can be purchased for exactly the same price as nespresso pods containing the same coffee.

H

Hagstrom

Deleted User
I've started to roast and grind my own single source coffee beans and theres no going back!

H

Hagstrom

Deleted User
It's a deal. Bit will Brexit allow long winter stays/full-timing in Europe after October?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back