• Do you need a house sitter? Are you a house sitter? Use this forum to hook up with each other and arrange house-sitting and pet care etc.  MotorhomeFun takes no responsibility for any aspect of the house sit and only provides this forum as a way of introduction. Vetting and due diligence is the responsibility of the individual.  You are advised to use a formal agreement an example of which can be found here

HOUSE OWNERS
    Tell us roughly where you are, the dates you require, what you are looking for, if you accept pets, largest motorhome you could accommodate etc.

SITTERS
    Tell us about you, your van, any pets, any house sitting experience, where you would travel to etc

Sitter Available Ready to travel soon (1 Viewer)

Oct 8, 2016
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Talisman Autosleeper
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello,
I'm soon to retire from my book-keeping job after working for the same clients for about 10 years and now I have my motorhome I would like to travel around the UK. I house sit for my niece and also have a recommendation on here from a lovely couple in Wakefield, who have just asked me to house sit for them again in September.
My motorhome is less that 6 metres and will usually fit in a drive. I have a small border terrier dog who is well behaved and will be happy to stay in my van if the house owner does not want their pets to mix with others. As well as having experience with dog training I have also owned a small holding, rearing pigs and calves As a child I was a member of the pony club and rode for several years, sadly I no longer ride, but would love to care for horses and ponies as well.
I have an enhanced DBS certificate and can provide references.

OP
OP
Keelie
Oct 8, 2016
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Talisman Autosleeper
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Jim N Lynne,
Yes, I have you booked for September. :cheers: Anne (Keelie)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Hello,
I'm soon to retire from my book-keeping job after working for the same clients for about 10 years and now I have my motorhome I would like to travel around the UK. I house sit for my niece and also have a recommendation on here from a lovely couple in Wakefield, who have just asked me to house sit for them again in September.
My motorhome is less that 6 metres and will usually fit in a drive. I have a small border terrier dog who is well behaved and will be happy to stay in my van if the house owner does not want their pets to mix with others. As well as having experience with dog training I have also owned a small holding, rearing pigs and calves As a child I was a member of the pony club and rode for several years, sadly I no longer ride, but would love to care for horses and ponies as well.
Sounds great!! How much do you pay per week?? :)

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hello,

Pity you're staying in the Uk!
I would have booked you for august every year!At least for the 3 coming summers!!

OP
OP
Keelie
Oct 8, 2016
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Talisman Autosleeper
Exp
I'm a newbie
Sorry, I'm not brave enough to travel across the channel on my own at the moment! I will get in touch if things change though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RichardF

Free Member
Jul 20, 2017
West Yorks
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year
Hi Keelie, are you still looking for house sitting opportunities? We have some friends who are looking for a house/dog sitter for a couple of weeks mid August in West Yorkshire so they can join us in France in their campervan. If it's of any interest I will put you in touch with them.
Cheers
Richard

OP
OP
Keelie
Oct 8, 2016
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Talisman Autosleeper
Exp
I'm a newbie
@RichardF I must apologise for missing this post in July. I believe if you @ me it does come straight to me!

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back