Ready to commence a defensive stellplatz action (1 Viewer)

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Oh dear......the grey tank is full, which means I have to leave my stellplatz place in Berchesgarden to go to the nearby drain. Last time I left Mrs CC with two chairs and the ECU connected guarding the place......This was still not enough to stop one German MH trying to get on the platz reversing in whilst shouting move to Mrs CC.
Today's strategy will be leaving a barrier of chairs, ramps, a picnic table and a fully armed (window washer) Mrs CC. The only way the Germans can get around this is by invading the Belgians next door........safe as the Maginot line then ;)

Last edited:

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Look at it the other way. If you were in Glasgow you would have the rain to fight off. Swap you anyday. :)

Let off a few stink bombs, that should keep them away.

OP
OP
MR. FUSION
Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
Look at it the other way. If you were in Glasgow you would have the rain to fight off. Swap you anyday. :)

Well yes (y) just a bit hot here(y) one of the reasons I like Scotland, nice and er....temperate.

I did read the Germans sell pepper spray in chemists :whistle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Cilfan

Free Member
Aug 3, 2016
Flint North Wales
Funster No
MH
Desperately Seeking
Exp
Devout Wannabe
Sounds like "grabbing the sunloungers" isn't the only holidaying affliction Germans suffer from.

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years

If you had left your stuff out in Glasgow it wouldn't,t be there now. Missus included ;-)

madgeD

Free Member
Aug 17, 2014
Cleveland
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
since 2005
Just open your grey water tap that is probably what they do !! funny that though in the 10 years weve been going to Germany we haven't seen anything like that! Berchesgaten isnt one we have visited though.

OP
OP
MR. FUSION
Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
Just open your grey water tap that is probably what they do !! funny that though in the 10 years weve been going to Germany we haven't seen anything like that! Berchesgaten isnt one we have visited though.
It's very hot, everywhere is rammed with Moho's, it's everyman for himself, plus a bit of bad temper. Would not consider coming here in August :Eeek:

obanvanman

Free Member
May 1, 2015
Isle of Seil Argyll
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil 810 Integra
Exp
Should have painted a bucket camouflage colours with the RAF Roundel on it
humming Battle of Britain theme tune.
Obviously never in the forces.

OP
OP
MR. FUSION
Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
Should have painted a bucket camouflage colours with the RAF Roundel on it
humming Battle of Britain theme tune.
Obviously never in the forces.
Done my bit and visited the Berghoff, the Germans have done their best to hide it!!!

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
It's very hot, everywhere is rammed with Moho's, it's everyman for himself, plus a bit of bad temper. Would not consider coming here in August :Eeek:
Hots :sun:not the word .:eek:Yesterday & today. Nearly 35º today here in Fulda ,east of Frankfurt. :hot::hot: In the cab of the van it is even hotter !

Gazza333

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2013
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 695
Exp
Why not just use a bucket or one of them black containers. Leave motorhome where it is and take grey water on bike or trolley. Watering can for fresh water. Job done no need to move motorhome at all ?

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Never had the problem, but then never stopped more than 3 nights on any stellplatz/aire/sosta so empty on my way out. I do this even if only stopping one night as you can never be sure when your next opportunity will come.

OP
OP
MR. FUSION
Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
I suggested that but Mrs CC says she does not like the idea of her washing up bowl to be used for grey waste, but I do have a watering can (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back