Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I don't think he was trolling initially, but after learning of the subs he joined again to have a pop about how the internet should be free. Thats when I found his site http://roughian.com/ only to discover that he gives free estimates but services start at £35 an hour :roflmto:

Nothing unusual in charging for services, I'm sure he's throughly decent guy, but after a glass of wine last night I found it funny and a tad ironic:ROFLMAO:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Well Jim I just looked at his SIGHT (pun intended) on it it says he will teach you how to build a website PMSL:ROFLMAO: now that is very funny

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
Several landrover forums have died over the last couple of years. I,m sure i know why, and decided to do something about it and start my own. I approached jim for advice on the mechanical stuff, then I looked at the costs, time involved, continual tweaking and monitoring, recurring cost,s...and although very passionate about it,...deided not to bother!!!
If someone wants to take all that hassle away, and allow me to just enjoy a site, I,ll gladly lob them a tenner.:thumb:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I have said this before but I feel like a guest in Jims home here on his Forum:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Running 5 website, so I know what it costs to do so. These sites are much smaller than this but the costs are significant!!! £10 pa is nothing in the grand scheme of things. I charge a minimum of £10 for every 7x5 photo I sell, perhaps Bam2 would prefer I gave them away for free, or gave free web access to my clients!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back