May 5, 2008
cheshunt herts
Funster No
MH
20012 tribute t-625
Exp
2003=11years
I HAVE A AUTOSLEEPER POLENSA 2005,
I WANT TO FIT SOME HELPER COIL SPRINGS, JUST TO HELP WITH THE ROLL ON THE CORNERING ETC.
BEEN QUOTED FOR KIT SUPPLY ONLY £407.56 [BY MAD] AND £320.13 [BY PARTLAND]
ANYONE USED THEM BY PARTLAND ?? OR THE MAD ONES ??
BOTH LOOK IDENTICAL ON INFO PROVIDED, BUT, DO ANYONE KNOW OF A CHEAPER PROVIDER:thumb:
CUDLEYDUDLEY

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi there,

My only experience with MAD springs was as a tugger, towing a Bailey Senator with a Granada Executive 2.5TD. I fitted the springs myself which did make the rear end of the car sit up a bit more prominently. The springs certainly made a huge difference to the feel of the car when towing, and if I was in need of them now, I wouldn't hesitate to fit them again.

They were really easy to fit. I can't help with prices, as it was about six years ago plus, but much much cheaper than you have been quoted.

HTH,

Jock.

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Why not get Airide fitted instead? I had them fitted to my Fiat based Carioca 656 for the same reason. What a difference they made. Mine were fitted at a show by GB Services who are the dogs dodahs when it comes to Air Suspension. Well worth the money.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
i agree with dave....for another £65.

Link Removed
Link Removed are available as a DIY version with easy to follow fitting instructions at only £470 including VAT and a full five year guarantee

fully adjustable as well !

OP
OP
C

cudleydudley

Free Member
May 5, 2008
cheshunt herts
Funster No
MH
20012 tribute t-625
Exp
2003=11years
many many thanks

£i63.56 saving over MAD supplyers. the guy at graystone could not have been more helpful.
the instructions are identical to mad as well. i would have been mad afterwards if i had paid out then heard about graystone again thanks.george dudley:ROFLMAO::thumb:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back