LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Sick and tired of the covers in our van.. They look filthy 10 minutes after being washed.. ( Really crap colour ! )

I have been trying to organise a re-do during the week betwixt The Great Escape and the Bring and Buy

Tried Regal.. they seem to have been shut for ages and are not open again until next Monday ( so not a lot of chance of getting it booked in then ! )

Been on Careavan web site and they look REALLY expensive compared to others and seem to want the van for 5 days ( while others are all saying a day ), and every time I have called there 'is no one to take your call at this time', so am not exactly impressed..
Anyone make any suggestions ??

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Square cows ? How interesting !

At least I now know where Frey Bentos get their corned beef from.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RonnieJ

Free Member
Jun 30, 2009
Thetford, Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
Upholstery

Try DCF Upholstery, he is local to Thetford and used to do the upholstery for Jarrolds Furniture when it was here. Tel/Fax 01362 821379 or mobile 0786 8807928.
Will be getting him in to do ours towards the end of the summer. Had a really good quote and if we want we can supply our own fabric although he has a good range if you want him to supply the fabric. He has a lot of sample books so you can probably find something suitable. He has done other work for us and very pleased with his work.
Really nice pleasant person too!

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Jaws. my cousin has had thier Hymer 584 recovered recentyly with A1 trimmers, they made a brilliant job new curtains as well all for the price of £450. if you send them a pm to Johnandi I am sure they won't mind and would send you some pictures.

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Now I did see a company that were doing them for about £500 for a complete refit of the upholstery. I will try to 're-find' them:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Ronnie, had a look and they do ordinary furniture mate.. No idea if they know how to take a motorhome apart and not really willing to find out :winky:

Carol, cheers for the info but a tad out of our way really.. Need something no further north than Derby really

Rainbow Chasers.. See if you can dig it out for us :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back