LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
You lot simply have too much money -:D-Carol I could have got yours done for less than 400 and Merle depending on the price of the hides between 1000/1200
A1 trimmers did Stuarts (Silkcut) for a very good price and made a good job for (like Carols) not a lot of money
terry

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
You lot simply have too much money -:D-Carol I could have got yours done for less than 400 and Merle depending on the price of the hides between 1000/1200
A1 trimmers did Stuarts (Silkcut) for a very good price and made a good job for (like Carols) not a lot of money
terry
We also had the foams replaced including built in memory foam toppers and the driving seats rebuilt as they had been given a hard time by a previous owner..and yes it is a premium hide. 3 years on and they still look like new. I think it was definitely a case of buy right buy once.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
terry
Now we are interested......

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thanks Triclops , they don't have a web site but have managed to find a couple of pictures of the thread after tying upholsters into search

View attachment 45049 View attachment 45051

Just to give you a idea they did all the door trims as well .

Lovely job Carol, like the way that the material lines are spot on ...

Terry's latest van conversion is nice too with leather upholstery... you are all making me want to have mine done... not checked lottery numbers yet. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back