Nov 7, 2009
Denia for the time being
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
9 months
One more query if anyone can help,
For whatever reason our TV is not saving the freeview channels.
We use the automatic retune which works fine but once the TV is switched to standby then turned back on again we have to retune the whole thing as there is no signal.
Its fitted with a booster which is turned on .
It was working perfectly well then suddenly developed this problem.
The other TV in the living room is working fine.
TV in question is a UMC X22/16B-GB-TCD-UK HD ready digital LCD TV/DVD which came fitted to our Kountrylite 5th wheeler.
Any tips or ideas much appreciated

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
sounds like a glitch in the storage system.

dont know if it will work but try unplugging it instead of standby then leave unplugged for a while, plug in and retune.

might cure it.

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi if that doesn't work somewhere in the menu there should be an option to do a software update. You could try this then retune. :Smile:

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
The 'glitch' is the damn stupid digital signal itself which has wreaked havoc since everyone had to retune.

I lost a few channels on the retune and the only way I got them back was to use another aerial set to Winter Hill transmitter, but then had to view all channels thru the digibox. Few days ago I 'lost' BBC1 and 2, so now i've changed back to my other aerial (Sutton Coldfield transmitter). No Freeview digi anymore but at least I can view all analogue.

I just wish when they make these changes that they would get it right in the first place or leave well alone. :Angry:

OP
OP
rex

rex

Free Member
Nov 7, 2009
Denia for the time being
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
9 months
Re tune TV

Many thanks to all.
Great advice Peter, we went back to the factory re set, didn't require any code and it seems to have done the trick.:Smile::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back