Jul 10, 2018
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
S&L Atlanta PVC
Exp
Since 2015
Hi all,
After a visit to the NEC yesterday we have decided to place an order for a TL680g! This will be our third MH in as many years but feel this will be the one given its layout and quality.
Had a couple of quotes for px, is there any dealers you would avoid through bad experience? Happy to receive a PM if you don’t wish to share publicly. Also is there any extras you wish you ordered or did and couldn’t do without?
Thanks all
Darren

Jul 11, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo TL680g
Exp
returnee
I can fully recommend Moran Motorhomes. We bought our TL680G from them 2 years ago. It is a real family business, good advice, no pressure selling, gave a fair discount and have been amazing in helping with any issues. No debate about why something may have happened, they just sorted it. Extras for us at the time were spare tire, external gas, external shower, Gaslow, leather, wide door inc central locking, 3850kg upgrade, chassis pack, 150hp engine, awning, and no oven! List of what we have tweaked since then is endless. Reversing camera fitted by Bürstner is not amazing. Feel free to pm for more info.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2014
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Rapido 854f
Exp
Since 2012
Must have extras for us (very similar to above) are awning, Gaslow, rear camera, 150bhp engine, extra leisure battery, solar, external silver screens, dashcam, extra usb points

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
I can recommend CamperUK.
They are not the cheapest but I've always found them to be very fair.

Extras: second battery, solar & refillable lpg + cruise control if not already fitted.

One extra which surprised me as to its "value" was a lowered seat box if cab seats swivel...
Returns seats to their original height & improves the driving experience immeasurably.

OP
OP
Dazzler1969

Dazzler1969

Free Member
Jul 10, 2018
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
S&L Atlanta PVC
Exp
Since 2015
Thanks for your reply’s folks.
Decided on Burstner TL680g in silver From Moran’s
Engine upgrade
New auto box
Ext shower
Extra battery
Heated waste
Comes with awning, solar and the usual mod cons.
Seriously hoping this will be 3rd time lucky for layout and compromise, delivery in March.
Darren

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back