Oct 25, 2009
Ambleside & Bolton
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
since 2008
Hello,

We are thinking of getting a couple of the Raskelf memory foam pillows and was wondering if anyone had tried them, and if they are any better than some of the cheaper brands on the market, would not normally ask such trivial question, but at £40 each I would like to hear any comments before investing in them....

Thanks

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
We've got Tempur ones and they are brilliant.....over £60 mind you! Raskelf are very similar - highly recommend!!

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Sorry cant help with the pillows, but just bought their rollaway mattress toppers which we are very pleased with:thumb::thumb:

We had bought a less expensive make first though, these had a fiddly top cover held on with elastic but a strong odour, I have return these, imho no where near the quality of Raskelf

We haven't noticed any odour from these toppers, also have zipped breathable fitted covers and they do fitted zipped sheets too

Kath

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I love the Raskelf foam, it really is top quality. Its the first "accessory" I encourage others to buy. Didn't get on with the pillow though. We bought the shaped one (with the neck support) we I gave it a week but did not find it comfortable at all.

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Sorry cant help with the pillows, but just bought their rollaway mattress toppers which we are very pleased with:thumb::thumb:

We had bought a less expensive make first though, these had a fiddly top cover held elastic but a strong odour, I have return these, imho no where near the quality of Raskelf

We haven't noticed any odour from these toppers, also have zipped breathable fitted covers and they do fitted zipped sheets too
I forgot to mention for years that at home I use the Dunlopillow(sp?) latex foam pillows, there used to be 2 diff depths med n high and cost around £20 ish each

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back