Rare-spares handbrake extender (1 Viewer)

Millie's Mum and Dad

Free Member
Aug 11, 2014
Funster No
MH
2008 Swift Bolero 630EW
Exp
Caravanning for 30 years, motorhome beginners
Has anyone fitted this to a 2008 Swift Bolero and does it work OK? Can you really still swivel the chair? The blurb says the extender drops down out of the way. Does it?

Hils and Glenns

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 13, 2015
N Yorks
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 674
Exp
Since 2015
I tried to buy one of these about a year ago, but didn't get any response from the seller. I'd be interested to know if you manage to get one.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
I 'borrowed' one of a *FUN* member, to try then buy, but, my lever is on a LHD, and between the cab door and the seat. Every time I got out from the drivers seat, I knocked the damned thing off. Not recommended if the extended handle comes above the seat cushion when the brake is on. Pity really, it was handy. :(

Feb 14, 2009
Chandlers Ford, Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner TD700 H L
Exp
Since 2008
I have one ...I fitted to my 2008 Elddis and seat turned OK..Now have transferred it to my Benimar and seat turns OK ..I don't take pin out. (y)
Just be careful when getting in or out as it's easy to get caught in it and release it...but it makes driving so much easier, :eek:

Jerrymjj

Free Member
Apr 3, 2014
Alton Hants
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker SE
Exp
Newbie!
I have one too and it works perfectly on my Fiat Ducatto. The seat swivels completely as long as the pin is removed and the handle dropped down.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back