Free Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chipping Campden
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 (Heap of crap)
Exp
10 years
@Cairngorm ... I'm someone who has dedicated his life to avoiding "Facetwit" or any other form of social media for that matter. But with the imminent arrival of our new Rapido I may have to swallow my pride and start using it to see what other (clearly very sensible) Rapido owners have to say, so could you confirm how I find the page in question ? Thanks ... :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Cairngorm
Jan 3, 2017
Huntly
Funster No
MH
Frankia i640 SD
Exp
Since 2004
@Cairngorm ... I'm someone who has dedicated his life to avoiding "Facetwit" or any other form of social media for that matter. But with the imminent arrival of our new Rapido I may have to swallow my pride and start using it to see what other (clearly very sensible) Rapido owners have to say, so could you confirm how I find the page in question ? Thanks ... :)
Sadly for you ,that could involve opening a Facebook account (I think) and searching for the Rapido Owners Club in the search bar.

Dec 29, 2012
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7066df
Exp
Since 2014
I had never been on Facebook or wanted to join, but did join just to be able to see the Rapido Owners Group. That in itself was a bit of a palaver as I did not have a Facebook profile and was blocked when I tried to join, wife had to sort that out for me:)
Mind you I am now a member of Motorhome Madness, what is it about Motorhomes:D

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
I find Motorhome Madness a bit hit and miss with some proper plonkers on it.

The Rapido Group is heavily moderated with I don't have a problem with, you may not get such good technical info on there as you do here. Still worth being a member though as you never know when a helping hand comes along :)

Dec 29, 2012
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7066df
Exp
Since 2014
I find Motorhome Madness a bit hit and miss with some proper plonkers on it.

The Rapido Group is heavily moderated with I don't have a problem with, you may not get such good technical info on there as you do here. Still worth being a member though as you never know when a helping hand comes along :)
Agree about Motorhome Madness but some of the questions do give me a good laugh and some if the "technical" replies even funnier:D I have not found anywhere better than "Fun" for information, help and friendless(y)

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Agree about Motorhome Madness but some of the questions do give me a good laugh and some if the "technical" replies even funnier:D I have not found anywhere better than "Fun" for information, help and friendless(y)

Agreed but I do wonder if people take some of the "technical replies" seriously if so the mind boggles :D

As you say though ok to just have a quick peruse :D

Dec 29, 2012
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7066df
Exp
Since 2014
Agreed but I do wonder if people take some of the "technical replies" seriously if so the mind boggles :D

As you say though ok to just have a quick peruse :D
I have often thought some of the questions are not serious and if they are it is surprising how many people buy a motorhome without any idea!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back