LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Nov 4, 2014
Lee on the Solent
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mercedes MLI 580
Exp
I have been caravanning for 32 years but in 2014 I have"gone over to the dark side"
I would like to have air suspension fitted to my 2005 Mercedes Rapido 966M, I live near Gosport in Hampshire , does anyone know of a local company who supply and fit air suspension systems or a local garage who you would trust to fit a system bought by me on line?
I currently favour AS air suspension based in Warrington but that is a long way from Hampshire - they do sell kits on line but have no nationwide network of installers.
Help

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
send old mo a pm he has got a Rapido with air suspension,he may be able to help .im sure he will comment if he sees this thread.(y)
Brian and Jo

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
If you contact caratow, the son of the founder does mobile fitting of air rides. Afraid I haven't the number, but he is based near Poole.
I have air ride on my Rapido, very good but don't know who fitted it as it was already on.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp
I would like to have air suspension fitted to my 2005 Mercedes Rapido 966M, I live near Gosport in Hampshire , does anyone know of a local company who supply and fit air suspension systems or a local garage who you would trust to fit a system bought by me on line?
I currently favour AS air suspension based in Warrington but that is a long way from Hampshire - they do sell kits on line but have no nationwide network of installers.
Help
I used AS excellent quality and workmanship worth the visit IMO
Make a day of it go shopping in the Trafford centre, or they will drop you off in warrington town centre for the day and pick you up I believe
where you can also catch a train
Chester zoo is not far away or go to the centre of the universe United ground

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Yes.......... I have the VB full air system on a tag .... fantastic bit of kit..

As Brian (Brisey) said Essanjay at Pool is your nearest.. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back