Rapido 997M Auto: Data Sheet required

Discussion in 'Mercedes' started by goneoff, Nov 30, 2009.

1. goneoff

goneoff Funster

Ratings:
    +55
    I recently purchased a Rapido 997M auto it was first registered in September 2005 although I understand it is classed as a 2006 model (well that's what it says on the user manual). I have all the documentation except what the user manual refers to as the data sheet. Would any one out there with a Rapido of similar age and model consider loaning me their data sheet so that I can have it scanned and printed. I would obviously return the original document by courier? Or alternatively if someone with the correct data sheet and a good scanner would scan the complete data sheet document and either burn it to a disk or email it to me I would be extremely grateful. If there are any costs involved I will cover them.
    By the way apart from a blocked drain I am absolutely delighted with the Rapido it's a brilliant vehicle.
    Many thanks

2. 27 TUG

27 TUG Funster

Ratings:
    +48
    Hi if go on to ebay go to Brownhills shop they got rapido hand books for sale I see them when looking for motorhome rear lights for my 966m which 04 reg try it Andy

3. Silver-Fox

Silver-Fox Funster

Ratings:
    +9,381
    Err 9 years ago probably sorted by now :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. 27 TUG

27 TUG Funster

Ratings:
    +48
    Opps sorry

• Funny Funny x 1