Free Member
Nov 17, 2013
Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2005
Has anybody any Knowledge of the hidden menu on the CBE-PC 220 control unit on a Rapido 773 FF. (Photo Attached) I say hidden as there is no reference to it in my handbook or online. The menu which appears sometimes with no obvious entry other than pushing buttons randomly shows a screen to:-

Change the screen colour
Option to turn the Radio on and off so it can function via the Habitation battery
Habitation Battery voltage
Habitation Battery amps
Engine Battery voltage
Save changes

The screen showing Hab Battery amps was set on +2 amps but can be changed up or down?
At night off mains with lights on the main menu screen shows +2amps?

Can anybody tell me:-
The correct sequence to access the "hidden menu"?
The purpose of changing the Amps up or down?
What the Amps screen should be set at?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 57

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
We have the same panel and have never found a use for the amps bit of it, what we have found that is not in the book is if you switch the red segment off and on again and then give it one more press then the light stays on in the clock.

To access the menu press the menu button and the the next button to gain access to further menus

Last edited:
OP
OP
Thefirstbritsbrother

Thefirstbritsbrother

Free Member
Nov 17, 2013
Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2005
Thank you for your reply, at least with your help I should be able to access the hidden menu. The rest still remains a mystery. My non Rapido dealer is currently ordering a new control unit for an unrelated fault, he has no idea what the amp windows is for either. Hopefully the new unit will have some more detailed instructions or I will have to contact the supplier, probably Rapido

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back