Rapide are you still around I need you (1 Viewer)

Lampie

Free Member
Nov 2, 2007
Derby
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
Rapide

Off to Italy again this year , should be ending up near venice. Problem is the site is booked but given the low exchange rate and fuel now our six week trip has now gone through the roof on cost. Any suggestions for a camp site near a beach with a pool for my little 7 yr old east or west coast from Garda. We can cancel the one near venice.

Anyone else reading this please jump in.

Regards

Lampie

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
He was posting on Facts today.......perhaps someone who is still active on both sites could drop him a PM for you :Smile:

OP
OP
Lampie

Lampie

Free Member
Nov 2, 2007
Derby
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
Catch him on there then. Shame he is not on here as for me he has given lots of good stuff to me. Is he a member here ?

Lampie

P.S Don't mind if you let it be known it was me that had not cleaned me roof for three years :Sad: Happy now , thanks for the stuff Lindy C :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
He is a member here but I haven't seen him about for a while........................and don't worry about your roof secret.......its safe with me! :roflmto:

OP
OP
Lampie

Lampie

Free Member
Nov 2, 2007
Derby
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
I think I let the cat out about my roof so it does not matter, just glad your there when people like me need things / advise. Like I said before you should have camels and kings in your garden because there is a star above your house !

Thanks LC

I have found him on the dark side . :ROFLMAO: Hope to chat to himon here. ::bigsmile:

Lampie

Rapide561

Free Member
Aug 5, 2007
Leeds and Lake Garda
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Italy

Hello

Italian beaches will be busy at that time of year, so maybe a campsite with pool would be a better option.

I only know the Garda area well in respect of motorhoming, so suggest a peep at www.gardalake.it for campsites in the area.

For other places in Italy, Guide of italian camp sites and tourist villages is worth a shufty.

R

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back