• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Random Assortment Of Stuff For Sale On Ebay (1 Viewer)

thraxugrut

Free Member
Jun 19, 2013
Irlam, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
I'm a Newbie
We're selling our HymerVan 522 (2007) through Dick Lane Motors and heading back home to Australia, holiday over. (or if you want to enquire further you can contact me here)

However we've also placed a number of items on Ebay which we've collected over the last year of motorhoming including levelling ramps, contactless water moisture meter, transit thermal screens etc.

You can check them out at http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/thraxugrut/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Although some items will come online for sale this Sunday, others are ending today.

Cheers,
Mark

OP
OP
thraxugrut

thraxugrut

Free Member
Jun 19, 2013
Irlam, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
I'm a Newbie
Yeah we've had a great time, especially catching up with Onderweg (Paul) in Netherlands when we were on our way up to Nordkapp in Norway.

Thanks for the well wishes! :)

PS. Just added a couple of grab bag collections and a pinless moisture meter which will go online tonight.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back