Free Member
Aug 23, 2011
NE England
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde 140
Exp
5 years and learning
When I bought my MH part of the comprehensive inventory was a pair of home-made levelling ramps - very substantial, constructed in welded heavy galvanised plate. They do the job, but they're very heavy, and not easy to store, so I thought I'd invest in some lighter ramps.

I've seen some that look OK, made by "Milenco" - anyone got any other recommendations for me?

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Milenco are good. They make various types, but the triple and quadruple-level ones are popular. We've got a set of the triples and they're not too bulky and not too heavy. Obviously the quads give greater lift, but are quite a bit bigger and heavier. You take your pick as to which will be best for you.

We certainly have no regrets with ours. :thumb:

Mike

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Several tips on Broken Link Removed, Mike. We used the basic Fiamma yellow ramps with our Autoquest but like the Milenco Quattros now we have a larger van (and room to transport them).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Touchwood

Touchwood

Free Member
Aug 23, 2011
NE England
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde 140
Exp
5 years and learning
Quattro ramps ordered from Kenmore - was going to buy the triples from Amazon so glad I sought advice - the quattros definitely a better idea (second time I used my present ramps they were barely enough height) and Kenmore cheaper than Amazon so thanks indeed.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back