Sep 27, 2014
skegness
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
30 years
hello
we have a small site in the village of Hogsthorpe with electric, showers, ladies gents toilet, water, elsan point 7 miles from Skegness 2 miles from the beach the field is level with good access £10.00 per night

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Please read the Trader Rules before advertising your site '
http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/resources/rules-for-traders.57/

Rules Broken Link Removed
NO advertising for commercial sites is allowed in the forums or in private messages from anyone. Unless the advertising is pre paid and authorised. This includes posting references to other sites that you have a personal commercial interest in. Affiliate links are not allowed.

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Hi="isitfriday, post: 355008, member: 11110"]field in Limington

Hi
there is a field in limington hampshire that is regularly used by the other clubs for rallies. I approached him to use the field for my daughters wedding and he was very ameanible and said yes so i know he would be happy. It is walking distance to Limington and on the edge of the New Forest.
He has two fields that he uses,

Bamptons Farm, Lisle Court Road, Lymington, SO41 5SH
Hiya I would be interested in coming to a rally there ,especially as I know the area well as I regularly go fishing in that are. Please keep me in mind. ..Roy[/QUOTE]

:) Any news on this one ???????????
(y) Back from France about 12th June ish:sneaky:
:D Dorset Rally 22/06/15 :cool::rolleyes:(y)
Lymington would fit in nicely:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Any offers :sneaky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Hi
there is a field in limington hampshire that is regularly used by the other clubs for rallies. I approached him to use the field for my daughters wedding and he was very ameanible and said yes so i know he would be happy. It is walking distance to Limington and on the edge of the New Forest.
He has two fields that he uses,

Bamptons Farm, Lisle Court Road, Lymington, SO41 5SH
Hiya I would be interested in coming to a rally there ,especially as I know the area well as I regularly go fishing in that are. Please keep me in mind. ..Roy Skeates

:) Any news on this one ???????????
(y) Back from France about 12th June ish:sneaky:
:D Dorset Rally 22/06/15 :cool::rolleyes:(y)
Lymington would fit in nicely:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Any offers :sneaky:

BUMP

sleep e carr

Free Member
Nov 30, 2008
Whitby North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Express 6 birth
Exp
Since 1970 first van converted police van
We are on a little site in Burnham On Sea, it has electric, water and an elsan point, only £7 per night and right by the wash, it is carnival weekend in Burnham and fiireworks on beach sunday night, lovely site and can take RV's No toilets or facilities but peaceful, ideal for a rally
Is this Burnham on sea North Norfolk?

TeeCee

Free Member
Jan 24, 2015
romford, essex
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-4
Exp
Since 2011
Apologies if this is posted in the wrong spot.....but....We've (that's me and her indoors) never been on a rally and would very much like our first one to be a MH FUN one!
So...as first timers...we would appreciate advice on what would be a good one to attend as first timers in 2016. We are a sociable couple and deffo up for joining in!
Look forward to any helpful comments/advice.
(And once chosen...how do we go about booking on same?)
Cheers TC (and boss)

Eve

Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
Well I can recommend old mo,s rally,at Bagwell Farm,

I prefer the small rallies or meets, I enjoyed the Easter rally at Chester Race course, it was a large one,plenty to do in the day,plus things going on in the evening,but a bit chilly.

TeeCee

Free Member
Jan 24, 2015
romford, essex
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-4
Exp
Since 2011
ThankEve/Martin....but as a sun worshipper am really looking for a rally between May and September.
But appreciate your advice/invitations.
TeeCee

Eve

Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
Old Mo,s rally is June I think look at the rally page,people are already,putting there names forward,specially if you want electric,if you look at the inventory for last years,you will see what it consist of,plus it's not that far,M25 then M3 .

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Have you found these pages @TeeCee ? they might be helpful

Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

EDIT: crossed with @Eve 's post :)

TeeCee

Free Member
Jan 24, 2015
romford, essex
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-4
Exp
Since 2011
Thanks...I'll have a butchers! All responses rally appreciated...(get it?) TeeCee xx

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Question for anyone who has already organised a rally as I know how busy Jim is with more important stuff right now......

Did you provide the landowner with a copy of the exemption certificate and insurance cover during the negotiations? Just thinking it would prove I was a responsible adult if I had a copy to hand during discussions :)

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Question for anyone who has already organised a rally as I know how busy Jim is with more important stuff right now......

Did you provide the landowner with a copy of the exemption certificate and insurance cover during the negotiations? Just thinking it would prove I was a responsible adult if I had a copy to hand during discussions :)

Depends on the landowner whether they ask for it or not. For the Monkeyhangers Rally a copy was demanded before the permission was even considered.
I will have a look in my files and find copies of the certificates so you dont have to bother Jim.

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017

Send me you email address by PM amd I will forward the documents to you.
Mike

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
vwt4 trident 1995 hightop
Exp
5 years
We will be holding a 5 day rally to coincide with Frankies visit to the UK in August. Also thinking of one for the same period as Victorian week in June, the Victorian week is actually 10 days, if we have a CFL licence by then 5 lucky campers will be able to stay for the whole 10 days, other wise there will just be a 5 Day rally. If you think you may be up for either do drop me a pm. As soon as I tie up dates I'll put them in the rally section.
@Wildman. hi, where abouts in the country are these please.

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
5 years
Pip I think that was an old post from last year...
@movan. oh dear, looks like i am useless at this stuff, i was getting quite excited about thinking i may have actually found somewhere to go. seems all the meets are booked well in advance movan. i am trying to make contact with people to tow along with this autumn, plus some meets in between, so want to meet you people.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
@movan. oh dear, looks like i am useless at this stuff, i was getting quite excited about thinking i may have actually found somewhere to go. seems all the meets are booked well in advance movan. i am trying to make contact with people to tow along with this autumn, plus some meets in between, so want to meet you people.

Hi pondfairy, don't know if it's a bit far for you, but we have a meet at Chester at Easter and quite a lot of the solo lady's are going, there is still time and room for you if you want to join us.:)

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
5 years
Hi pondfairy, don't know if it's a bit far for you, but we have a meet at Chester at Easter and quite a lot of the solo lady's are going, there is still time and room for you if you want to join us.:)
thankyou carol, not sure about going all that way just for a couple of days, but its lovely of you to ask me. i will look at distance, living in penzance i am a bit remote from most of you funisters. pip

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Pip ... you may not believe it but there are so many of us wanting to come down to Cornwall to meet you ... Flora theead and we all are talking about it .. I REALLY want to make it down there. Don't give up on us yet please.

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Aw I so want to join in this conversation but until I have my van in my sweaty little paws I daren't tempt fate! :crying: (though I am booked on the Caithness meet...) :wink:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Aw I so want to join in this conversation but until I have my van in my sweaty little paws I daren't tempt fate! :crying: (though I am booked on the Caithness meet...) :wink:

Come on Wendy .. get looking .. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back