Apr 5, 2021
Lancaster, UK
Funster No
MH
Citroen Relay conv
Exp
1 yearer
Morning all
I set out to update the software on the radio in my 2015 Citroen Relay in an attempt to activate the unresponsive dab function. The process started out fine but after 3 hours I gave up on it. It is now frozen as the photo pic. Can anybody help me to solve this problem please? I've disconnected the power from the head unit for a couple of days but the same screen shows when reconnected.

Thanks
IMG_2600.jpg

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
I'd be guessing at the firmware is now corrupted.
It may be worth trying to reflash but before you do that, and assuming your are trying to install latest version, from memory, I think there was a problem with later versions of the firmware being non-compatible with earlier versions of the unit so you need to install the firmware version one after another. Think there is 3 or 4 of them.
Not totally sure but could be worth a try.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
bolicam

bolicam

Free Member
Apr 5, 2021
Lancaster, UK
Funster No
MH
Citroen Relay conv
Exp
1 yearer
Thanks for the help but it is the end of the road for that unit methinks. Nothing is making a difference.

What unit would people recommend to have all the functions including DAB, Satnav and the reversing camera piped into it?

Upvote 0

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Thanks for the help but it is the end of the road for that unit methinks. Nothing is making a difference.

What unit would people recommend to have all the functions including DAB, Satnav and the reversing camera piped into it?
Might also be worthwhile trying a "Wanted" listing in the Classified section as this type of unit comes up now and again.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back