Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
Getting Ginny a tricycle for our next run down to Spain but I need to come up with a method to fix it on the van!

Have a conventional Fiamma cycle rack for my bike...a towbar fitted that used to accommodate a motorcycle rack that I sold off some time ago.

I need to do a bit of engineering to knock up a rack similar to the original motorcycle rack but doesn't need to be anything near as robust. But I will need to get some engineering done in the form of the two bars that would slot into the existing towbar fitting. I can then do the rest myself.

Not sure where best to start though...any ideas?

Dave

Ali_B

Free Member
Aug 31, 2016
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2016
First posting on the website, have a little look at Pendle bike racks, thier wheel support racks may be just what you need. In the 4 bike form it may even be able to carry both the trike and the bike as long as the trike isn't too wide

there is even a used one on ebay.
I use the 3 bike version on the back of my MH, it is a bit fiddly to set u initially but after that is great.

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
I had Fiamma carry bike on the back of our old Autotrail and it could carry four bikes I adapted it by moving and red riling rails to accomodate a trike it worked really well and could get my own bike on as well.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back