Questions for members with a Burstner Brevio (1 Viewer)

Oct 24, 2013
Nantwich. Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
6yrs ish!
Hi, Some of you may remember Bill Wood who passed last January. I am his partner Eileen. We used to travel about in a nine meter long beautiful Burstner Ellegance i821. Sadly this vehicle is now up for sale but I have decided to replace it with a smaller one. I’m looking at the Burstner Brevio T646 (2017). I hope to use the next motorhome to travel uk and France mainly just for myself but occasionally with maybe one other adult or a couple of grandchildren. I need room for my electric bike and hope to use the rear pull down bed, loading and unloading through the rear.

Does anyone have one of these vehicles that could give me any information about how they find the vehicle, pitfalls or anything else that might help me choose to purchase a vehicle like this. PS I know they don’t make them any more - would this be a problem for spares?

Mar 27, 2016
Melton Mowbray, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer 408
Exp
Since 2016
We have a hymer c408 it’s a similar design but doesn’t have the rear lounge. It has the pull down bed and cupboards in the rear and is only 6 m long. One comment I have is on the 3rd bed which is made up in the front it’s appently not that comfortable for an adult our 32 year old son used it on a trip we did to the lakes. Our grand daughter however was fine in it. We travel with 2 folding bikes in the back (in carry bags) and love the rear loading door. This van works well for us. It’s narrower too than many vans which is great on smaller roads.
I can’t comment on parts as we have hot had to fix much up to now it’s just over 3 years old now.

OP
OP
New Dawn
Oct 24, 2013
Nantwich. Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
6yrs ish!
Thanks Bryden. I’ve just looked at the pics of that. I didn’t know Hymer did that layout. I’ve seen that version of the Burstner at Southdowns but think I would prefer the seating as a rear lounge so I can stretch out a bit with the pull down bed over. Really helpful though as it gives me an idea of what else is around. I need to get out and start looking I guess. Thank you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back