Question from new Hymer (JLo) Owner (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
JanGar

JanGar

Free Member
Jun 13, 2016
Fife, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
I am a newbie
I know, dreading it, but has to be done I suppose, so just taking it as it comes. (My own fault, should have been more thorough)

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
½ BSP is the most common tap connector throughout Europe, same as a UK garden tap. We always carry a few of the tap connectors easy to leave them behind after filling up, also carry a selection of other sizes, a 3m hose, a 7m hose this allows filling from either side & a 20m roll flat hose taken off the cassette (only used twice in 8 years) for emergencies. All the hoses can be coupled together.

Here is my collection.

View attachment 111268
most british taps are 3/4 bsp on the hose connection end many abroad are 1/2 inch you can get a plastic bush for those we have a 3/4 hose lock connector with a bush a soft rubber push on connector and a male to male hoseloc and the normal hose lock female coupling on the hose not found anything we cant connect to with those

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GARDEN-HO...474175?hash=item4d1b4c68bf:g:3A8AAMXQrhdTQBTZ

OP
OP
JanGar

JanGar

Free Member
Jun 13, 2016
Fife, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
I am a newbie
most british taps are 3/4 bsp on the hose connection end many abroad are 1/2 inch you can get a plastic bush for those we have a 3/4 hose lock connector with a bush a soft rubber push on connector and a male to male hoseloc and the normal hose lock female coupling on the hose not found anything we cant connect to with those

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GARDEN-HO...474175?hash=item4d1b4c68bf:g:3A8AAMXQrhdTQBTZ
Thank you for taking the time to help. I'll check out those links.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back