Question for Jim (1 Viewer)

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
A short while ago oldflemo posted on a thread titled "Dealer choice" and asked for opinions about Cleveland Motorhomes. I pointed him at the reviews section on the forum and he said that the reviews posted on here are now on the dealers own web site. Just the good ones, you would have to presume.

The question is, do dealers have permission to lift stuff from this site and use it as their own ?

As it happens, I can't find a review section on their site anyway, but the question still applies.

Last edited:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
The thought never crossed my mind but judging by the amount of interest other dealers take in forums I doubt if any of them have ever looked.

Peter

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
All content on the site is copyright - Motorhomefun. Certainly they have never asked me to use any of our content. (got a link?) I doubt i would refuse such a request but would insist on a link pointing back here.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thanks, I'd already been on their site and had not seen the reviews. Do you have a link to them?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
knokinonabit
Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
Sorry Jim, but no.
As I said in my OP I couldn't find the reviews.
This came about because of what I read in a thread started by oldflemo titled Dealer Choice. He said he had read their reviews and they were the same ones that were on here. Maybe he was getting confused.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back