Quest Screen House Shelters - New Developments For 2020 (1 Viewer)

Sep 10, 2019
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer camp c546
Exp
Since 2019
The only ( Little bug bear) we have found with ours..the zip at the front opening goes all the way to the ground but we have to step into it..still zipped up( inner fly net).. Not unless we not setting it up right? :X3: :rolleyes:...anyone else found this?

Sep 10, 2019
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer camp c546
Exp
Since 2019
Wombles, hi, have you found this with your quest screen house? I may need to look again on you tube for set up?

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Wombles, hi, have you found this with your quest screen house? I may need to look again on you tube for set up?
Hi - whilst we are fans of the Quest screen houses having seen so many in use over the years on rallies & meets we have yet to get our own as our Decathlon Base Seconds pop up pod is still (just about) going. Sure others on here will be along to advise shortly but that doesn't sound right with the flyscreen as sure we have walked into them with the front completely open without having to step over anything

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 10, 2019
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer camp c546
Exp
Since 2019
Hi - whilst we are fans of the Quest screen houses having seen so many in use over the years on rallies & meets we have yet to get our own as our Decathlon Base Seconds pop up pod is still (just about) going. Sure others on here will be along to advise shortly but that doesn't sound right with the flyscreen as sure we have walked into them with the front completely open without having to step over anything
Yes I agree, just don't seem safe :rolleyes: :rolleyes: we can open it completely,but if we want to enter at the front, need to unzip completely ( we need to have a look at the zips!! Quite a few, appreciate your reply:clap:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back