Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Be careful buying them - some are used items, not new, hence the faults.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
That's why I said they were returns.
Not criticising you, but the seller who lists them as 'new other' and in some cases they are clearly not new - I just don't want anyone to buy one without checking out the condition first, some are better than others.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
To be fair to the seller, Listed as returns in the main description and all "faults" seem to be shown plus pics..
So you know what your getting.... (y)(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Two on Tour

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
I bought a Quest table off them a couple of day's ago with a little bit of damage shown to it but at £20 cheaper than the cheapest I could find I can live with that as I'm sure it is likely to get worse in the coming month's in my hands. When it arrives I'll get an idea of how accurate their description was.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
To be fair to the seller, Listed as returns in the main description and all "faults" seem to be shown plus pics..
So you know what your getting.... (y)(y)
... but listed as 'new - other' ... some may not realise that not all are new ... so these ones should be listed as 'used'.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
... but listed as 'new - other' ... some may not realise that not all are new ... so these ones should be listed as 'used'.

Very true.. (y)(y)
BUT :D If it was delivered new, opened, fault seen, packed up and sent back... Has it really been "USED" :whistle:
A bit like new - ex display (other)...

@Jim I need a stirring it up emoji.. ;):whistle2:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Very true.. (y)(y)
BUT :D If it was delivered new, opened, fault seen, packed up and sent back... Has it really been "USED" :whistle:
A bit like new - ex display (other)...

@Jim I need a stirring it up emoji.. ;):whistle2:
... seeing as at least one says it will need a wash and you can clearly see where the material has faded/degraded ... they are used, whether ex-display or not, they are still used ... as in erected. :whistle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back