• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Quest Elite Instant Spring Up Screen House 4 (1 Viewer)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
If anyone has a Quest Elite Screen House 4 which they are looking to sell, we would be very interested in purchasing please.
If it comes complete with with side panel covers too, then that would be even better. (y)

Contact via PM (conversation) initially please. :)

Thanks for looking,

Jock & Rita. :)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Your first link is to a porch awning, I think this is the 4-sided one you meant to link to:

Link Removed
You're right - mea culpa.
c6126c149458658543d3e30291c80d1a9ecdd044_t.gif

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Jock when you find one make sure it has the pelmets at the top (flaps on the top) otherwise the rain runs inside when the outer covers are on ... My rain covers were £20 pair .. Think we paid about £254 for the spring up room but would have to find the receipt to confirm this

We use a pointed chisel type that has a large orange coloured round head ..so you don't bash your hand lolol .. from the local Chinese shops ..£2.75 each ...we use 3 of these and I can take a pic of one tomorrow if needed

Kath x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We use a pointed chisel type that has a large orange coloured round head ..so you don't bash your hand lolol .. from the local Chinese shops ..£2.75 each ...we use 3 of these and I can take a pic of one tomorrow if needed

Kath x
Are you on the right thread???? o_O

OP
OP
JockandRita

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Jock when you find one make sure it has the pelmets at the top (flaps on the top) otherwise the rain runs inside when the outer covers are on
Thanks Kath. @Carol & Eddie pointed that out too, as did @Cal54 (Carol).

Good grief Kath. :eek: Is it that likely to blow away if only using ordinary awning pegs? ;) ;) ;)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Oh yes Jock there can be very strong gusts of winds at times..also easier to hit into this very hard ground lolol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back