Quackers CL (1 Viewer)

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Big thanks firstly to Quackers for their sterling efforts last weekend providing clear blue skies, Gin education and excellent hospitality. Yes Brian, it was an excellent race (y) Fisticuffs by george. Whatever next?:unsure:

Secondly to the friends who gave food, wine and beer to me.(y) It was great fun meeting you all again.

Thirdly to the bloody council who closed the road where I live but didn't forewarn anyone:mad:

:thanks5:

Last edited:

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Big thanks firstly to Quackers for their sterling efforts last weekend providing clear blue skies, Gin education and excellent hospitality. Yes Brian, it was an excellent race (y) Fisticuffs by george. Whatever next?:unsure:

Secondly to the friends who gave food, wine and beer to me.(y) It was great fun meeting you all again.

Thirdly to the bloody council who closed the road where I live but didn't forewarn anyone:mad:

:thanks5:
It was a real pleasure to see some Funsters turn up again after the long gap, what a time we picked to open a campsite.
Phil we are so pleased you enjoyed the weekend and the race, perhaps next time you can bring your 30 x 15 and we will have our own race.

Thank you all for letting us Funster Virgins join you. Had a relaxing weekend with a few laughs thrown in. See you all again sometime.
Clive it was a brave thing to do, joining that lot, we wish you lots of luck with the rally planning for July.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back