Qs65 Satelitte Kit Advice Welcome (1 Viewer)

joemat2012

Free Member
Jan 12, 2012
cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Hello all, new to the forum and motor homing. I have been looking through all the threads at the satellite Kits and getting a little over whelmed.

http://www.quicksatuk.com/index.php

I saw this system at one of the show I went to last month and thought it was a nice looking unit and seems to do the job as had a go of it and was really easy to set up and the price was within my budget. I really don't have the money to spend on an automated system

just looking to see if anyone has one and to hear their opinion ???

here is a link to a you tube video of it that may help ??

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
SAVE YOUR CASH...
It's just a flash looking dish and a glorified inline meter than bleeps, same as this you can get for a fiver !!!

Broken Link Removed

Are you going to any rallies, shows or meets ?? If so may be worth chatting to some of the Fun guys over a coffee / beer :)
It will depend on where you plan to travel as to what size dish you want but that type of kit can be bought very much cheaper. The company looks to be Falcon who are often seen at the shows and have a big blue truck.

You can buy other kit off ebay etc that will do same job for £100 then invest another £70 in a nice alignment meter as off you go.. Those portable dishes can often be had second hand as well.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
J

joemat2012

Free Member
Jan 12, 2012
cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Thanks guys. Maybe I should have another look at it at the Newbury show?
I will check if Falcon will be there ? and have another go? Will keep you posted !!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back