• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

PWS Alko Chassis Mounted Scooter Rack (1 Viewer)

Vic

Aug 1, 2010
Funster No
Having a garage clear out.
I have a PWS chassis mounted scooter rack that I have fitted on my last two vans, Autocruise Stardream and Bailey 740SE. I now have a Hydra Trail as I wish to carry a heavier scooter/motorcycle (to be decided). Therefore I would like to sell my rack.
This will fit ANY Alko chassis as you decide where the bolts go re width. It may fit other chassis' too with modifications.
It will carry up to 140kgs. This of course will be dependant on your rear axle limit etc.
I cannot find any photos of the rack fitted to my vans, but if you go on the PWS website www.pswacc.co.uk there are plenty there.
http://www.pwsacc.co.uk/scooter-racks.htm
Photos 7,12,15 & 17
Please contact me for further details.
I paid just over £1000 for it, asking £325.

Vic

Shearsie

Free Member
Apr 22, 2018
Funster No
Having a garage clear out.
I have a PWS chassis mounted scooter rack that I have fitted on my last two vans, Autocruise Stardream and Bailey 740SE. I now have a Hydra Trail as I wish to carry a heavier scooter/motorcycle (to be decided). Therefore I would like to sell my rack.
This will fit ANY Alko chassis as you decide where the bolts go re width. It may fit other chassis' too with modifications.
It will carry up to 140kgs. This of course will be dependant on your rear axle limit etc.
I cannot find any photos of the rack fitted to my vans, but if you go on the PWS website www.pswacc.co.uk there are plenty there.
http://www.pwsacc.co.uk/scooter-racks.htm
Photos 7,12,15 & 17
Please contact me for further details.
I paid just over £1000 for it, asking £325.

Vic
did you sell the scooter rack?

OP
OP
V

Vic

Aug 1, 2010
Funster No
Just back from France and seen your post today. No, I still have the rack.

Vic
vjpagv@aol.com

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back