PVC....... Forum... Just thinking... (1 Viewer)

phillipsheila

Free Member
Jun 23, 2020
Swansea, Wales, UK
Funster No
MH
autotrail 660se
Exp
since 2000. 18 motorhomes and counting
Sounds like a good idea.
Yes It Is GIF

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
If there were an answer to a PVC problem it would surely be posted under PVC/conversions...
There just one problem with that Mo ... a lot of people post under 'Motorhome Chat' or 'Technical' rather than in type or make specific sections ... if you want to try to 'train' funsters good luck but I think herding a load of cats would be easier! :LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jon B

Free Member
May 24, 2021
Darkest Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Knaus Boxstar 540
Exp
Since 2015
NOT aiming to split the club into Sub-Sections or divide the forum to just makes...

But if I were to post in PVC/Conversions about a problem only associated with that particular vehicle...

It would be a whole lot easier to go to that section and find an answer than trolling through gord knows how many threads and pages to find the answer...

If there were an answer to a PVC problem it would surely be posted under PVC/conversions...

Much the same as sections/forums for 5th Wheel/American RV`s/Self builds/Continental Models... etc... blah...blah...blah...

Most people if not interested or don`t have any INPUT would go past that thread...

Not every body has the time nor inclination to read every thread that is posted...

Much the same as if a post was put on about a Baily Autograph problem or an Auto Trail...

I would skirt by it as I know diddly squat about them... BUT...

If some one were to put up a question about a PVC..... I WOULD READ IT.. and maybe be able to assist or have some input...

Certainly NOT out to split the club up as you put it.. :shake::shake::shake:

Good idea (y)

Grummyb

Free Member
Dec 31, 2020
Corby
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since about 2013
Rubbish idea. We could divide up the entire forum to just makes, models and births, but the beauty of Fun is the sheer diversity and wealth of experience and adventures across the entire spectrum of motorhomes, campers, PVCs and the like.

Stick to jokes Mo, you’re quite good at them 👍🏻😀😀😀👍🏻
Get you getting different jokes to the rest of us or do you need to get out more?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back