LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
This is copied from a post by Pusser in another place. Hope I'm not committing any offence by doing this. :whatthe:

I'm posting it for those who have an interest in one of lifes great characters.

Quote:-
Many thanks for kind comments above and I do apologise for not having the courtesy to let you know what is happening. Long story but briefly I have stopped smoking and suddenly find there are a lot of things I can now do which I could not comfortably do before i.e. short bike rides which I thoroughly enjoyed. Had a reasonable holiday in France but not the greatest weather but was quite unwell for the last of the two weeks we were there namely stomach appeared to stop working, top and bottom and feet swelled up so much I could walk on water.

Coming back home and taking time off to go to hospital and time on holiday and with Mums house just about to be sold and work that has piled up I just initially did not have time really to do much and also have tried and managed to cut down significantly the time I used to spend on the PC. So instead of waiting for some software to load and using MHF while this happens, I now get up of my arse and walk around and do a small job or two around the house.

In summary the only thing I know from docs is that the problem is not my heart and the latest theory is that it is a build up of scar tissue from my eons old gall bladder op causing pressure on an intestine or something.

So now waiting to see a bellyologist for a CT scan.

I do intend to remain a member of course and I do intend to contribute stuff for motorhome stuff like reviews and campsites but probably not very much forum stuff as it is very time consuming and I think I need to be walking about doing something rather than crouched over a PC for most of the day.

Certainly in many respects I feel better for it although mostly down to the fact that I can breathe again. I have lost a bit of weight, .75 of a stone purely by not sitting down all day and also because it is uncomfortable to eat certain things and I dare not eat too much at once in case I explode.

Thank you all once again and very sorry but I should have posted this much earlier.

Unquote

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Ken

I am sure if you are, someone will be on your case quicker than you can imagine.

Sharon

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have seen Pusser on MHFiction over the past month, he logs on very early in the morning at around 5:30am but doesn't post. So I knew he was around but now I know why he hasn't been his normal self. Bless him.

I have not missed any of his political postings, infact I stopped reading them, but boy when he is doing his motorhome and travel stuff and his day to day observations his writing used to make my day. Let's hope that he gets well soon.

Cheers Pusser

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
He can be a tad contentious at times but I have a love of characters and he is all of that. :eek:

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Hi

I had an email from Pusser the other day. He is very worried about his health and is concentrating a bit more on life away from his PC, as outlined in the post above.

If anyone wants to send him a message please pm it to me and I will email it to him, not promising he will respond though, he has a lot on at the moment

stew

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Puxss posted in another place this afternoon loisting his service record....reckons that's behind him now and he's living off women!! :whatthe:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back