Jan 24, 2023
Horndean, Waterlooville, UK
Funster No
MH
Itineo CM660
Exp
since 1990
IMG_3662 (002).jpg

I have a mixer tap on a 696 Zefiro Roller Team Motothome and the tap is leaking and needs replacing. It is connected via two push fit connectors onto 12mm pipe. The tap make is Argo, but I don't mind getting another make - does anybody know where I can source one?

Thanks,

Stewart

Sep 10, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
Sunliving van
Exp
Just do a search on the bay for caravan or motorhome tap to find something similar.
Or go to your local showroom and pay 2 or 3 times the price.
Might be worth removing the leaking item to compare with the pictures and check if it's got a micro switch.

Upvote 0

Pugsy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 3, 2018
D&G
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Something like this.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Stewart57x

Stewart57x

Free Member
Jan 24, 2023
Horndean, Waterlooville, UK
Funster No
MH
Itineo CM660
Exp
since 1990
Thank you for the advice. I did take the tap off and looked for similar and found one on Amazon, but it came with a screw fix - I hope I havw now ordered an adapter that can push fit onto the pipes

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
View attachment 711867

I have a mixer tap on a 696 Zefiro Roller Team Motothome and the tap is leaking and needs replacing. It is connected via two push fit connectors onto 12mm pipe. The tap make is Argo, but I don't mind getting another make - does anybody know where I can source one?

Thanks,

Stewart
Where is the tap leaking? Some can be fixed with replacing the cartridge.

Upvote 0
May 16, 2023
Halling, Rochester, Kent.
Funster No
MH
R'team Zefiro 685
Hi Matt, Berni,
Can I join this thread, please.
I've just removed my basin tap from our Zefiro 685, because similarly to Stewart's, it was leaking, with a constant slow trickle. At the end of last year, it was just a slow drip. You mention replacing the 'Cartridge'. Which I take it is the inner plastic bit? I can't get mine apart and have scratched it to bits trying to dislodge it, so I think that's a no go.
I see mention of a 'micro switch', which I believe are on some. Before I order/look for a new one. How can you tell if it has a MS? Wiring?
Thanks,
Paul.

Upvote 0
Sep 10, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
Sunliving van
Exp
U will have to get to the bottom of the tap and if 2 wires disappear inside it's a microswitch. Might need a mirror or and torch to view underside .
That's assuming no one has upgraded your system to pressure pump.

Upvote 0
May 16, 2023
Halling, Rochester, Kent.
Funster No
MH
R'team Zefiro 685
Thanks Berni,
I've got it all apart already and there's definitely no wires. It looks like a standard Domestic basin tap, only going into 10-12mm push fit tails.
I'm pretty sure we have a presume pump system, as I had to semi dismantle the tap on site, goose-neck the flexi-tails, to stop the leak, as without the pressure, we couldn't get hot water in the shower, kitchen sink.
Thanks again,
Paul.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back