Apr 21, 2008
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
A Class Adria Vision
Exp
20 years
Hi Folks
Just to let you know I was at the show at the NEC yesterday. We went specifically to purchase a new motorhome and were privileged to have the expert advice and assistance of Dave Hurrell the Road Test Editor at MMM Magazine.

What a guy and what knowledge he has of motorhomes. I sent him our requirements - a garage to take our scooter, 2 single beds at the back that could be made into a complete bed, and a bed at the front. He spent all morning with us looking at various vans that he thought would meet our needs. By 1 pm we had come down to 3 - Hymer 674Sl, Ixeo Plus with the drop down bed and an Adria 670SL Supreme. He left us to make our decision on our own.

After numerous cups of coffee and looking at these vans again and again we finally settled on and purchased the Adria 670SL Supreme.

We are really looking forward to getting it in March/April and appreciate the advice and guidance we received from David. Of course I would be delighted to hear from anyone who has a 670 Adria.

Just thought I would share the GOOD NEWS with you all.

Jack the Rev :thumb:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Congratulations - now for the long wait.

Regards

Phil

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

muz

Free Member
Nov 15, 2007
eastwood notts
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
10 years
you lucky people. enjoy you are only here once.all the best.bet you cant wait now? muz

Molls-Phot

Free Member
Oct 8, 2009
Lee-on-Solent
Funster No
MH
Swift Rio 340
Exp
Since November 2009
Had a look at the Adria van range. One of the models is called a Twin Git. Made me smile!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back