Puerto de mazzaron (1 Viewer)

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Hi can anyone recommend any parking or aires in mazzaron or within walking distance of the town cheers Rod

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
There is a very large car park on the right just through the town. There were around a dozen vans on it in January this year. We stayed on the site using ACSI card.
Edit. Just realised you were talking about the port. We were in Mazarron village.

OP
OP
marrod23
Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Is the village close to the port we have seen that there are 2 acsi sites close by but i don't think you can book so wanted to know if there is a aire fairly close cheers Rod

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 25, 2012
Near Truro, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
We've seen lots of 'vans parked out towards La Azohia but they are frequently moved on and there is a huge strip of land on the south side of the port out towards Bolnuevo, right across the road from the beach. If you have bikes it is a short ride into the port, if walking it would take 20 mins or so. When down that way we always use Los Madriles campsite at Isla Plana as it's cheap, has good facilities and is handy for lots of places, but if you have a dog (we don't) no good for you.

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
As far as I,know there isn't an aire in the area. We also used to stay on Los Madriles at Isla Plana but it is quite a way from the port.
Bolneuevo campsite is closer and only a few minutes by bike into the port and they do take dogs.

OP
OP
marrod23
Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Hi Bolneuevo was the one we were looking at but don't know if there would be any pitches at the end of Feb a long way to take a chance but i suppose there would always be somewhere else but looks few & far between cheers Rod

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
Hi Bolneuevo was the one we were looking at but don't know if there would be any pitches at the end of Feb a long way to take a chance but i suppose there would always be somewhere else but looks few & far between cheers Rod
Lots of snowbirds there, even in low season pretty full, but a nice site except for the dirt pitches.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
As far as I,know there isn't an aire in the area. We also used to stay on Los Madriles at Isla Plana but it is quite a way from the port.
Bolneuevo campsite is closer and only a few minutes by bike into the port and they do take dogs.

its only half hour on a bike from Los Madrilles into the port max,,nice ride,,lovely site..Hope to be there in a couple of weeks. One of our favourites,,BUSBY,

Apr 25, 2012
Near Truro, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
@busby couldnt agree more and lots of our friends have already arrived for the Winter there, but not us this year. So if you see or know Peter and Paula, Ian and Sue, Richard and Janet, Nel and Ton, Paul and Sue, or Richard and Jacky, say hello rom Gary and Sue! We will be back out there this time next year.
At this time of year and right through to March the rides up into the mountains are brilliant and one of my favourites is via Morata and up Campo Lopez then down to Calnegre for lunch and wine! But not too much, as it's a fair old ride back to Los Mad.

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
its only half hour on a bike from Los Madrilles into the port max,,nice ride,,lovely site..Hope to be there in a couple of weeks. One of our favourites,,BUSBY,
One of my favourites too but sadly not been since the winter of 2011...have a lot of fond memories of Los Madriles

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
The bros who run Los Madrilles are amazing speak a phenomenal number of languages fluently, and so accommodating. We just had some issues with the Dutch equivalent of Millwall supporters above us so only stayed 3 days.

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
@busby couldnt agree more and lots of our friends have already arrived for the Winter there, but not us this year. So if you see or know Peter and Paula, Ian and Sue, Richard and Janet, Nel and Ton, Paul and Sue, or Richard and Jacky, say hello rom Gary and Sue! We will be back out there this time next year.
At this time of year and right through to March the rides up into the mountains are brilliant and one of my favourites is via Morata and up Campo Lopez then down to Calnegre for lunch and wine! But not too much, as it's a fair old ride back to Los Mad.

Just noticed,...... we have a 544 and live near Truro and we are Garry and Sue....

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Bolnuevo is usually pretty full, but it's a big site and seems to have a daily turn-over. If you get there at around 11.30am, you're probably fairly sure of getting on.
We're not keen on the site - too many rows and rows of pitches, but it is very well located.

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
Is the village close to the port we have seen that there are 2 acsi sites close by but i don't think you can book so wanted to know if there is a aire fairly close cheers Rod
Yes the Aire is about five minuets walk from the ACSI site.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Possibly if it had any pavement .:(Anyway why would you want to walk for an hour & a quarter in this heat ?:LOL:

Correct,,we just cycle there,,much cooler and easier method of transport,,,BUSBY.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back