Pub Stopover outside Portmerrion. (1 Viewer)

vince-macca

Free Member
Jul 30, 2019
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt & Van
Exp
Found a real quiet pub trying to get back on its feet that has a large car park that you can park overnight in. The food is basic, I think they are looking for a chef, but the welcome is spot on and the morning view is superb as you are surrounded by the Welsh hills. Provided you eat here it is free parking and as I say, be patient with them as they are trying to turn things around. Our fish and chips were excellent but one of the meals was a little disappointing but still fine. The name of the pub is The Brondanw Arms LL48 6AQ and if eating book table. Tel 01766 770555. The more they get coming here the better it will get. Should also mention... Do not follow sat Nav down b4410 .... Stay on A' roads unless you have a small camper - very narrow in parts

Last edited:

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Found a real quiet pub trying to get back on its feet that has a large car park that you can park overnight in. The food is basic, I think they are looking for a chef, but the welcome is spot on and the morning view is superb as you are surrounded by the Welsh hills. Provided you eat here it is free parking and as I say, be patient with them as they are trying to turn things around. Our fish and chips were excellent but one of the meals was a little disappointing but still fine. The name of the pub is The Brondanw Arms LL48 6AQ and if eating book table. Tel 01766 770555. The more they get coming here the better it will get.
Is it worth adding a recommendation on the wild camping website?

OP
OP
V

vince-macca

Free Member
Jul 30, 2019
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt & Van
Exp
Never heard of that site. Feel free to post on.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back