Rally Chat Proposed rally 30 Sep-7th October 2017, Fowey, Cornwall (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Twogirls

Twogirls

Free Member
Mar 21, 2016
ESSEX
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 300
Exp
Since 2014
Thank you, luckily the site owner here was very understanding as I had to make several trips from here (cornwall) back home to Essex. Since funeral I've had to apply for probate, sort out inheritance tax, start sorting out his house....you may sadly have experience of what follows when the last parent dies.

so, this rally and this forum were the last thing on my mind recently, I've literally only just remembered...so I was a bit taken aback to come on here yesterday for the first time since May to see some people's not very nice comments on my disappearance. One never knows what might be going on in someone else's life..

Sep 18, 2010
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Benimar 486 tessoro
Exp
2010?
Yes I agree with debs, I love this forum and the help and advice iv had has been excellent I luv them all, however, there are some who put their mouth in gear before their head!!
That's why I would luv a rally, I luv to meet some of the people who have helped me or meet others who are brave to comment on here but gutless face to face?
Come on people support the girls and come to the rally life's to short for grudges

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Twogirls

Twogirls

Free Member
Mar 21, 2016
ESSEX
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 300
Exp
Since 2014
Agree...so, site owner confirms 6-9 pitches he will offer at £15 per night, 10 pitches or more at £12 per night all including EHU. Pricing obviously outside of my control so apologies if this is too expensive for people....

I realise this may now be too short notice for some who've already made arrangements for end Septembe r, again my apologies but unfortunately life events intervened as I've said above.

Anyhoo, @SHARON JOHN if it's only you guys Deb and I will be happy to see you here!!! The entertainment Programme may need adjusting slightly if its just the four of us lol..

OP
OP
Twogirls

Twogirls

Free Member
Mar 21, 2016
ESSEX
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 300
Exp
Since 2014
...just to be clear, I only remembered that I'd proposed this rally when a member of MH Fun recently contacted our site to book.....prompting me to get on here asap and sort it out.

Onwards and upwards as they say

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
...just to be clear, I only remembered that I'd proposed this rally when a member of MH Fun recently contacted our site to book.....prompting me to get on here asap and sort it out.

Onwards and upwards as they say
If it's too much for you after your horrid year then you should say, it would be such a pity to add to your stress levels and end up hating it and resenting the burden. The majority of people will understand completely and the small number of moaners will soon find something else to moan about. Don't let the bu****s grind you down, it's nearly always the same few. You had a very good reason not to be on the forum, you have explained and apologised so please don't take the mean stuff to heart.

OP
OP
Twogirls

Twogirls

Free Member
Mar 21, 2016
ESSEX
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 300
Exp
Since 2014
Thanks Carolyn, honestly I'm ready for a bit of fun now so am more than happy to go ahead if funsters are keen and everyone is welcome.

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
Condolences to you on the death of your dad it's a terrible time if you live close by trying to sort everything out but being so far away must be so much harder. Hope everything is working out ok for you now.

OP
OP
Twogirls

Twogirls

Free Member
Mar 21, 2016
ESSEX
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 300
Exp
Since 2014
Can anyone tell me how to bring this to the attention of those who were originally interested? I don't know how to private message them or alert them..help please!!!!!

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Can anyone tell me how to bring this to the attention of those who were originally interested? I don't know how to private message them or alert them..help please!!!!!
If you click on inbox on the bar at the top and then click on start conversation it opens up a screen where you can send a PM to everyone.

Norfolk Red

Free Member
Nov 18, 2016
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Chieftan
Exp
2 Years
Hi Two Girls, sorry to hear of your loss and problems that go with your loss.
Are dogs allowed to come ?

Regards,

Mark & Anne.

OP
OP
Twogirls

Twogirls

Free Member
Mar 21, 2016
ESSEX
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 300
Exp
Since 2014
Hi Mark & Anne, thanks for your kind words, yes dogs are welcome and free of charge. They're also welcome in pubs and most of the shops in the area.l

Kind Regards
Julie and Debbie

brynric

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Pilote G600
Exp
We were thinking of going to The South West for a little cycling this autumn. What's the area like for leisure cycling? Are there still rally spaces?

OP
OP
Twogirls

Twogirls

Free Member
Mar 21, 2016
ESSEX
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 300
Exp
Since 2014
We were thinking of going to The South West for a little cycling this autumn. What's the area like for leisure cycling? Are there still rally spaces?
Hi Brynic

hi Brynric!! Firstly I'm not sure if there will be a rally per se as only one member has definitely said they'll come, however there is plenty of space at the site for you, we can't do rally rates unless there's a min of 6 pitches booked as far as I know but we can still have a get together, we'd love to welcome you here. As for cycling, it is very hilly in this part of Cornwall, but very scenic. Lots of footpaths across fields and of course the South West coastal path to walk, but I haven't really seen leisure cyclists, you do see Lyra clad seriously fit cyclists around, but if you're like me and enjoy a leisurely scenic ride unless you're ok with a lot of steep hills it might not suit your needs.

brynric

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Pilote G600
Exp
Hi Twogirls,
Thanks for that. In that case I think we'll probably decide not to go that far South West but find friendlier terrain further north, especially with the current weather patterns. Maybe next year!

OP
OP
Twogirls

Twogirls

Free Member
Mar 21, 2016
ESSEX
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 300
Exp
Since 2014
Weather ....we've had plenty of that here I'm afraid and not in a good way unfortunately!!! Hoping it will improve later this month. Enjoy your travels, hope to see you next year ☺☺☺

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Hi so sorry to hear of your sad loss but i do think that some of the comments about moaners is a bit harsh as i seem to remember there were quite a few people up for this meet only for the site to go completely dead & people were confused as to why so i don't think people were putting their mouths before their brains just curious as to what was going on hope all your problems are now sorted regards Rod

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back