Problem with key dob (1 Viewer)

Sep 9, 2021
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Mohican S
Exp
Have owned my moho for 2.5 years now
I have and autotrail mohican se 08 plate. Last couple of days the key fob hasn't been locking the cab doors or activating at all I have replaced the battery any suggestions

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I have and autotrail mohican se 08 plate. Last couple of days the key fob hasn't been locking the cab doors or activating at all I have replaced the battery any suggestions
They sometimes need recodeing after the batteries are removed but afraid I don't know how it works on yours, sometimes something simple like pointing at the reciever and switching on and off for so many seconds but they vary.

Upvote 0
Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
Have a look at the vehicle handbook, it may have recoding info there. On my Ford it was just turning the ign. on/off 5 times

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Try disconnecting the starter battery negative, leave for a few minutes, and then reconnect the battery negative as this has been known to work.

Although on a Peugeot Boxer, a friend had the same problem, and I cured it by making sure all the doors were shut, turning the ignition on but not starting, and then locking and unlocking the doors with the key still in the ignition and on.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back