Free Member
Jan 30, 2011
Australia, Melbourne
Funster No
MH
Swift Sundance
Exp
10 years
Okay, I've just noticed that the blown air heating is barely pumping out heat like it used to the dealer told me that it might be the fan master does anyone know anything such as the price or maybe what's wrong Thanks :Doh:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi & welcome :thumb: A little more info could be required :winky: How much power in your battery? if it is low that could cause it not to work, are you on hook up ? are you sure the fan has not slowed down because it has reached temperature- they speed up /slow down Try to give us as much info as poss- ie works ok on hook up but not on battery-does not work at all - works but only very slow and battery is fully charged etc,etc
terry

Mikemoss

Free Member
Aug 14, 2007
Corsham, Wilts
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Hello Mrs Woman

If you're getting little, or rather no heat, on the electric setting then have you tried pressing the reset button? You need to be able to get your hand behind the top of the fire (I reach ours by taking out a drawer above it) and then feeling down the left-hand side until you find a small square indent. If it makes a clicking noise when you press it, then that could well have been your problem.

Does the fan seem to be whizzing round as usual? If you take off the front of the fire you should be able to give it a nudge if it's stopped spinning, and you can also brush or hoover out any dust. To be honest, experts warn you that this might just make matters worse by pushing the dust further in but I've found it to work in the past.

If it's not working too well on gas, then I'm afraid that's another matter and it may mean the fire is due for a service.

Good luck, and keep warm!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back